Welcome to our Kindergarten
Please be advised we currently have limited vacancies. Please contact us for more information.
Safe Learning Environment
At Freshwater Christian College we believe that for effective learning to take place we need to create a safe, supportive and disciplined environment that respects the following rights:
- Students have a right to learn
- Teachers have a right to teach
- Everyone has a right to be in a safe and supportive environment
Please visit our Polices & Governance page to view our policies in place.
The Enrolment Process
Enrolment at Freshwater Christian Kindergarten can be completed by following the easy steps below.
If you are looking to enrol your child in Prep – Grade 12 or you are an International Student, please visit our Enrolments Page.
Anita Howard – Enrolments and Community Relations Officer
Step 1: Application
Request and Enrolment pack or request download link for the Application Form.
Step 2: Documentation Required
Forward to the College
- Completed form listed above
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Non-refundable application fee, as detailed in the current Fee Schedule
- Reports from previous school, if applicable
- Any other reports/information that is relevant to your child’s education and/or health
Step 3: Confirmation
- We will send you a letter of confirmation of enrolment if a place is available. If you don’t hear from us, please call us on +61 7 4055 1337
Step 4: Starting at Freshwater Christian Kindergarten
Closer to the date of your child(ren) commencing Freshwater Christian Kindergarten, you will receive further information regarding starting dates and other information
Contact our Enrolment Officer