With an increasing demand for places, particularly in Prep, it is never too early to commence our enrolment process! The process is simple and I will be available to you throughout this period to offer support and guidance. Below is a snapshot of what to expect.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any queries or wish to organise a tour of the College, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Anita Howard – Enrolments and Community Relations Officer
Safe Learning Environment
At Freshwater Christian College, we believe that for effective learning to take place we need to create a safe, supportive and disciplined environment that respects the following rights:
- Students have a right to learn
- Teachers have a right to teach
- Everyone has a right to be in a safe and supportive environment
Please visit our Polices & Governance page to view our policies in place.
No catchment areas apply!
Did you know that no catchment areas apply for enrolment at Freshwater Christian College. That’s right! Everyone is welcome at our College, with a personalised bus service available and a fantastic before/after school care program we offer convenience to suit all lifestyles and circumstances.
Step 1: Application
Complete for each student you are enrolling.
For the ‘Enrolment Application Form’ please contact us at email@example.com
For more information contact Mrs Anita Howard on 4055 1337
Step 2: Documentation Required
Forward to the College
- Completed form listed above
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Non-refundable application fee, as detailed in the current Fee Schedule
- Reports from previous school, if applicable
- Any other reports/information that is relevant to your child’s education and/or health
Step 3: Enrolment Interview
- We will contact you to arrange a convenient time
- Your interview will be with the Head of Primary or Secondary
- Following on from your time with the Head of School you will meet with the Finance Department to explain the fee structure and payment requirements.
- Once the enrolment interview has been completed, you will be advised in writing as to the outcome.
Contact our Enrolment Officer