Welcome to our College
The Enrolment Process
If you have made this important decision to enrol your child are Freshwater, please read through the following regarding the application process.
Should the application be successful, you will be required to attend an interview with the Assistant Bursar to discuss school fees. Please see the section to the right for more information.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any queries or wish to organise a tour of the College, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Anita Howard – Enrolments and Community Relations Officer
Safe Learning Environment
At Freshwater Christian College, we believe that for effective learning to take place we need to create a safe, supportive and disciplined environment that respects the following rights:
- Students have a right to learn
- Teachers have a right to teach
- Everyone has a right to be in a safe and supportive environment
Please visit our Polices & Governance page to view our policies in place.
Step 1: Application
Complete for each student you are enrolling.
For the ‘Enrolment Application Form’ please contact us at email@example.com
For more information contact Mrs Anita Howard on 4055 1337
Step 2: Documentation Required
Forward to the College
- Completed form listed above
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Non-refundable application fee, as detailed in the current Fee Schedule
- Reports from previous school, if applicable
- Any other reports/information that is relevant to your child’s education and/or health
Step 3: Enrolment Interview
- We will contact you to arrange a convenient time
- Once the enrolment interview has been completed, you will be advised in writing as to the outcome.