• +61 7 4055 1337
  • info@freshwatercc.qld.edu.au
  • Located in Far North Queensland, Cairns, Australia
  • Volunteering

    Volunteering at Freshwater

    Be a part of our Freshwater Community by being a valued volunteer. Help enhance our College while forming new friendships and gaining new skills. We love seeing our parents and grandparents in and around our College helping out and lending a hand!

    We know how rewarding it is to both the individual and the College when people are able to volunteer and there are so many ways you can help!

    Volunteer areas:

    • Class assistance
    • College Café
    • Freshwater Fair (May)
    • Library
    • Camps


    Please note all volunteers must hold a Queensland Government, Volunteer Working with Children Blue Card. For more information on how to obtain one, please see College reception during office hours.