Freshwater Christian College offers a daily morning and afternoon school bus service covering
Edmonton, Westcourt, Smithfield, Redlynch and the Northern Beaches areas.
- Bookings are made for a full term (no weekly bookings are available)
- To ensure their safety, ALL Prep students are signed on and off the bus by a parent or authorised person each time they travel.
- For safety reasons Freshwater Christian Kindergarten students are not permitted to travel on the College buses, even if older siblings will be travelling on the bus
- Weekly bookings are available, only if there is room and fees are payable upfront.
- The full applicable Terms Rate must be paid even if the booking is for less than 5 days per week
- If new booking commences mid-term, families will be charged weekly rate multiplied by the number of weeks from the first day of travel
- Subject to availability
- Bookings are made by contacting the Student Admin Officer / Bus Coordinator
- Casual bookings must be made no later than 10a.m. for travel on that afternoon or the following morning trip
- A new booking must be made for each casual trip
- Recurring trips cannot be booked on casual tickets
- Casual Bus Tickets are pre-purchased @ cost of $12.00 each from Finance Area.