At Freshwater Christian College, we believe in the unique gifting of each individual within our community and exist to provide a safe and empowered learning environment that promotes caring relationships and authentic Christian Values.
1. God and His local church as an authentic, praying, life-giving, loving and growing community – a place where you believe as well as belong.
2. People as healthy, whole, loving families and individuals who enjoy serving God together.
3. The Bible, as it is the key to access the power of God, and for people to make genuine, life-changing decisions for Jesus Christ.
4. The Great Commission where every genuine, Spirit-filled believer is actively involved in local, national or international outreach.
5. The Gospel at work, preaching, teaching, healing and discipling, which require us to put our faith into action.
6. Educating generations as the best way to significantly influence our future and create a legacy.
7. Creating a venue, a special place that will expand our capacity, and be a resource for the future, so that God’s will can be done in people’s lives.